Subject: Today's meeting - PLEASE ATTEND

Our web ballot failed due to insufficient votes.  We can vote today.
Please attend today's meeting.

DRAFT AGENDA:

A: Administrivitis
1. Roll call
2. Determination of Quorum
3. Note taker appointed
4. Agenda Bashing / approval of agenda
5. Approval of minutes from last  meetings:
May 3 -
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/download.php/18170/M
ay%203%2020061.pdf
May 17 -
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/download.php/18242/S
OA-RM%20Minutes-May-17-2006.doc
(Notes only - meeting did not achieve quorum)

B: Taskus Genuineus
6. Liaison Reports:
i: report from SOA RA SC (Frank)
7. Specification Issues:

VOTE: SOA RM to go as is to second public review:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/download.php/18403/p
r-2changes.pdf

8. Other business

Duane

Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Adobe Developer Program - http://developer.adobe.com/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/