Subject: Tomorrow's meeting - PLEASE ATTEND!! VOTE!

We will commence our regularly scheduled meeting at 8:00 AM Pacific time
tomorrow for the SOA RM TC.  The only order of business I have is to
officially adopt the uploaded new spec as the candidate for Ram to set
the vote for Committee Specification.

The links are on the site.

PDF Committee Spec -
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/download.php/19046/s
oa-rm-cs.pdf

HTML
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/download.php/19044/s
oa-rm-cs-html.zip

DOC
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/download.php/19045/s
oa-rm-cs.doc

I would also like to take this opportunity to once again thank Frank for
outstanding work.

Duane

Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Adobe Developer Program - http://developer.adobe.com/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/