Subject: RE: Current poll at SOA RM TC

Hi Frank,

(cc'ing chair and TC-list for the record)

  I've un-selected Frank McCabe - Fujitsu and selected Frank McCabe -
Individual. You should now be able to go ahead and vote.

Duane, note that this *may* throw the Kavi count off but don't worry about it. I
use the actual count rather than Kavi-produced statistics to calculate the 2/3
requirement.

Regards,

Mary