Subject: Call tomorrow

All:

Given that we have submitted our committee specification for a full OASIS
standard I am not sure what we need to discuss tomorrow related to SOA RM.
IF the SOA RA folks want to use the time, the dial in is exactly the same as
last meeting.

If I have overlooked something, please let me know and we will proceed to
have a meeting.