Subject: Non-TC realted Topic: DC area Exec Event Invitation to SOA PanelDiscussion

Title: Non-TC realted Topic: DC area Exec Event Invitation to SOA Panel Discussion
FYI – I’ll be presenting on the RM in DC Feb 13.  Seats are already almost half gone in less than one day so please Register early if you want to attend.

Forward as you deem fit.  FYI – if anyone is up for dinner on the nigh of the 12th in the area I am probably going to be available.

Sr. Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.           *
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee    *
Blog: http://technoracle.blogspot.com                    *
Music: http://www.mix2r.com/audio/by/artist/duane_nickull*

------ Forwarded Message
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 13:00:43 -0800
Conversation: FCW Exec Event Invitation to SOA Panel Discussion
Subject: FCW Exec Event Invitation to SOA Panel Discussion

SOA Essentials:
 What Department Heads Need to Know

February 13  -  Grand Hyatt, Washington, DC

You are Invited to attend this

Complimentary Executive Seminar Why are government agencies rushing to support a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)? The deployment of SOA is expected to help transform the way government services are delivered, breaking down silos and lowering costs. How do you define SOA? Do you know how SOA will impact your agency and its constituents? Are you having trouble getting started? Demystifying SOA is essential to developing your implementation strategy. It is imperative to align business and technical aspects of your agency to gain the benefits SOA promises. During this interactive panel discussion, we will discuss and explore:

To learn more about SOA, and other considerations for your service oriented environment, please join us for this important discussion. Your registration includes:

For more information, visit our website <http://events.fcw.com/EventSchedule.aspx?Event=SOA07&amp;NoCache=633045459589032971> . Space is limited.

Register Now <http://events.fcw.com/new_registration/event_registration.asp?Event=SOA07>

<http://events.fcw.com/new_registration/event_registration.asp?Event=SOA07>

 To register, visit our website <http://events.fcw.com/new_registration/event_registration.asp?Event=SOA07> . Register Now.

Seating is limited. Admission is Complimentary For more information, view the schedule <http://events.fcw.com/EventSchedule.aspx?Event=SOA07> .

Hosted by

Supported by:

Speaker

Duane Nickull
 Senior Technology Evangelist, Adobe and Chairman of OASIS SOA-RM TC

This message has been sent to: khughes@fcw.com
 As a subscriber of Federal Computer Week or Government Technology Group publications, we'll periodically send you information via e-mail about related products and services. If you wish to discontinue receiving these types of e-mails, use our preference page:
 https://preference.1105pubs.com/pref/opt.jsp?e=khughes@fcw.com&l=1&p=90&o=D00287  <https://preference.1105pubs.com/pref/opt.jsp?e=khughes@fcw.com&amp;l=1&amp;p=90&amp;o=D00287>

 To view our privacy policy, visit: http://www.1105media.com/privacy.aspx  <http://www.1105media.com/privacy.aspx>
 The FCW Media Group is a division of 1105 Media, 3141 Fairview Park Drive, Suite 777, Falls Church, VA 22042

 We welcome your feedback: FCWEvents@fcw.com <%20%20mailto:FCWEvents@fcw.com?subject=feedback>

------ End of Forwarded Message