Subject: OASIS SOA RM Liaison Request

Jamie, Ram:

We voted during our last meeting Jan 24, 2007 to establish an official
liaison with the Open Group to work together for their work on SOA ontology.
The scope of the liaison activity will largely involve collaboration and
harmonization of SOA terms.  We do not anticipate that this should be an
issue as we are not contributing anything from OASIS to the Open Group and
currently they are relatively harmonized on the Reference Model itself.  We
have not yet communicated this to the Open Group formally.  We have two
co-liaisons appointed.

Please advise us if this raises any issue.  If we do not hear back from
OASIS staff within 7 days, we will regard this as a non issue.

Thank you

Duane Nickull
Sr. Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.           *
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee    *
Blog: http://technoracle.blogspot.com                    *
Music: http://www.mix2r.com/audio/by/artist/duane_nickull*