Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Fw: That vision thing: SOA Reference Architecture

+1, even if I plead slightly guilty myself to the charge.

It is important, nonetheless, that we get feedback about whether and how vendors are supporting the RM or, in the future, the RA: having proven and referenceable implementations and usage scenarios are invaluable, even if not a requirement of the OASIS TC process.

Peter

From: Jeffrey A. Estefan [mailto:jeffrey.a.estefan@jpl.nasa.gov]
Sent: 13 March 2008 16:51
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

Colleagues,

I suggest we tone down our personal opinions regarding vendors and vendor-oriented solutions as this forum is open to OASIS members, which clearly includes vendors.  This is, afterall, an industry consortia.  When it comes time to ask these very same vendors to ratify our public draft specifications, we will want them on our side.

Cheers...

 - Jeff E.