Subject: Comment on SOA RA PD1

Hi All

While you are welcome to use the public comment list to send comments,
you may find it easier to just send them to the soa-rm list.  If you
choose the latter approach, it would make it easier for me if you would
use the template excel worksheet that I have attached.   Its the same
drill as during the SOA RM comment period.

We are looking forward to your comments on the SOA RA, PD1.  If you have
any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Thanks
Don

--
Don Flinn