Subject: Fwd: Vote passes

As noted below, the vote to approve the harmonization draft passed.  There have been some small changes since the ballot copy was made available but nothing substantive to change the overall message.  If anyone not on the soa-harmony list wants to see the latest and/or follow any additional tweaks, let me know and I'll forward on to you.  If someone believes changes are significant enough to have a second ballot, that can be arranged.

Ken

Begin forwarded message:

From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@adobe.com>
Date: June 21, 2009 3:15:55 AM EDT
To: "Jeffrey A. Estefan" <jeffrey.a.estefan@jpl.nasa.gov>, "Laskey, Ken" <klaskey@mitre.org>
Subject: Vote passes

I am still in Europe and on EU time.  Please make sure that this result is known. Although there are now minor changes, given they are not germaine nor technical in nature, IMO this does not require a second ballot.  If anyone disagrees however, we should run a second ballot.

Sr. Technical Evangelist – Adobe Systems
Chair – OASIS SOA RM Technical Committee
Manager – Adobe LiveCycle ES Developers List

Blog: http://technoracle.blogspot.com
Twitter: duanechaos
Duane’s World TV: http://www.duanesworldtv.org
Band: http://www.myspace.com/22ndcentury