Subject: weekend revisions to SOA-RAF

All,

Over the past week, Peter and I have carefully gone over the document to be voted on Wednesday and made changes to
- correct typos, grammatical errors, formatting issues
- revised architectural implications in section 3.4 to ensure consistent normative language
- remove RFC2119 normative capitalization in the body of section 4.1, consistent with previous subcommittee decision to restrict normative capitalization to architectural implications
- correct arrow direction in Figure 32 to reflect previously accepted issue

I wanted to highlight these to minimize the effort of TC members  in reviewing these changes.

Please let me know if you have any questions prior to the meeting or find any other needed changes.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305             phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                             fax: 703-983-1379