Subject: Fwd: [soa-rm] Groups - Draft - Minutes-SOA-RM TC Mtg, 18 February 2016.doc uploaded

Meant to add back wider distribution before hitting send.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ken Laskey <klaskey@mitre.org>
Date: February 28, 2016 at 10:11:07 AM EST
To: Martin Smith <bfc.mclean@gmail.com>

Fine.  My question was whether the jumbled phrase was  meant to stay.

Rex - please clean up and upload.

Michael - if you have anything to add, please get it to Rex so he can bring to close.

Others on the list - thoughts?

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S F510          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                           fax: 703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508