Subject: talking with RedHat

I was contacted by someone at RedHat after attending one of their webinars and I have a half hour call set up with them on Tuesday.  When I spoke to them about setting up this call, I rambled off the following questions which they captured as the subject for Tuesday:

Things on my mind include
- when an application uses several microservices, are those microservices in the same container (VM?) or separate containers for each?
- from previous question, what are the considerations for communicating among the microservices in the same container or across containers?
- how do I keep a microservices’ data store in synch with other data stores (dedicated to individual microservices or an enterprise data store)?
- other things I may add that slipped my mind just now.

It’s a short call so I don’t want to overload the immediate questions.  I expect we will be happy with some substantive answers to these questions, but is there anything else burning that I should add to the list for Tuesday?

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S F510          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                           fax: 703-983-1379