Subject: follow-up on RedHat discussion on microservices, etc.

Yesterday’s discussion was stimulating, informative, and a good start to digging into a level of detail that goes beyond a lot of the popular tech literature.

To those who attended,
- what do you think are important points we established?
- what are the next set of questions?

I have a lot of notes and am more likely to harvest mine if other harvest theirs.

Ken

P.S. The etc. in the subject is because a discussion of microservices wanders into associated aspects of agile/lean, cloud, DevOps, …  There was general agreement — a point to capture — that it is progress in these (and similar) areas taken together that drives the discussion.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H330          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                           fax: 703-983-1379