Subject: Fwd: [Webinar] Microservices Ask Me Anything: Part 2

For those not on the NGINX mailing list …

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H330          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                           fax: 703-983-7996
McLean VA 22102-7508

Begin forwarded message:

From: Emily Turner <emily@learn.wp.nginx.com>
Subject: [Webinar] Microservices Ask Me Anything: Part 2
Date: April 18, 2017 at 11:31:40 AM EDT

Microservices Reference Architecture Ask Me Anything: Part 2

Our recent Ask Me Anything webinar on the NGINX Microservices Reference Architecture (MRA) was one of our most popular ever. It was, in fact, so popular, we're going to do it again!

Our speakers Chris Stetson and Ben Horowitz have helped to build Sirius Satellite Radio, Intel.com, Lexus.com, Microsoft.com, Visa.com, SOA implementations, the MRA, and much more. So come ready to ask Chris and Ben anything about microservices and the MRA.

Join us in this webinar to learn:
  • What problems a microservices architecture solves
  • Which MRA model is best for your application
  • How to apply the MRA in your organization
  • What challenges others are facing
Wednesday, May 3rd • 10:00AM PT | 1:00PM ET

Chris Stetson v2.jpg

Chris Stetson
Chief Architect & Senior Director of Microservices Engineering
Ben Horowitz - Color.jpg

Ben Horowitz
Technical Architect

Contact us
nginx-inquiries@nginx.com
1-800-915-9122
© 2017 NGINX, Inc. ⋅ 85 Federal Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please Unsubscribe.