stdsreg message

Subject: [stdsreg] International Classification System

Per our previous discussion, included here are links for more information on
a standards classification scheme called ICS (International Classification
System).

As discussed, we need to review whether ICS is a suitable classification
scheme, particularly with regard to IT subject areas and we can also compare
and contrast it with other schemes such as the one introduced by Martin
(Diffuse).

Links to the spec for ICS are found at:

http://www.iso.ch/iso/en/prods-services/otherpubs/Informationexchange.html

and the application of ICS for ISO standards is found at:

http://www.iso.ch/iso/en/prods-services/catalogue/intstandards/CatalogueList
Page.CatalogueList

Bob Hager