tac message

Subject: OASIS Heimdahl Data Format (OHDF) Stakeholders Briefing!

Good Day!

We are starting a new Technical Committee to advance the OASIS Heimdahl Data Format (OHDF) for exchanging normalized data between cybersecurity tools. The goal is to enable
interoperability without the need for custom integrations. MITRE, Sophos, AT&T, the NSA ,Intel and others are already involved; and we hope to have more participants soon!

OASIS is hosting a call on the 23rd of February at 1pm ET to brief all those interested in joining the TC. Please let me know if you would like to receive a calendar invitation. If this date and time does not work for you, please let me know.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you!

--

JasmineÂMbadugha

Ecosystem Development Manager

OASIS Open