tag-discuss message

Subject: draft charter to chew on

All:

There appears to be enough interest in pursuing work on this subject.

I also know other folks who have not yet joined the list but intend to, who co-sponsored this list.

In order to bring back more focus on the initial goal of this discussion list, here is a draft charter for a possible TC that would give a more formal and legal framework to pursue this.

Feel free to comment, voice your opposition / enthusiasm…

I have tried to factor-in previous comments from list participants, regarding definitions, in/out scope items, content of deliverables.

There is no hurry for a charter (the list barely started…although I think we should be able to make a decision long before the 90 days max duration), but once we get a fairly consensual charter draft, we can have a better idea of who is interested to be part of a TC and for how long.

For your review,

Regards,

Jacques

TAG-draft-charter.rtf