tag message

Subject: Question from Korea TAG Forum

Forwarding this email from:  (to add to agenda next meeting)

 Youngkon Lee, chair of Korea TAG Forum.
Our forum had a workshop in Postech with Prof. Cho, chair of Korea ETSL
Forum.
After long time discussion, we have found some unclear points about TAG
and ETSL draft.
So, could you explain your opinion about following issues on next TC
meeting (12th July)?
1.	Who will use the TAG specification? Test script developer, TC,
software vendor, something else.. (Or what is exact purpose of TAG? For
describing specification requirement more formally?)
2.	What is exact relationship between TAG and test metadata?
3.	Should TA include procedure data for testing TC?
4.	Does TAG need a guideline or rule for guaranteeing correctness
or
coverage of TA?

With my regards,

Youngkon Lee