tag message

Subject: Face-to-face status

All:

After having Korea folks on the phone, it appears they woudl like to combine the TAG F2F with a trip they will do last week of August to US East coast.
Basically, it boils down to these 4 option, if we want to accommodate Korea folks (Cho, Lee, and two more).

So I'd like you to look at these options below, and send out your preference(s), preferably by next week:

West Coast options:

Option A: TAG face-to-face in California (Bay area) Monday-Tuesday Aug 27-28 (could start Monday 1pm or so if needed)

Option B: TAG face-to-face in California (Bay area) Thursday-Friday Aug 30-31 (could adjourn early afternoon Fri if needed)

Option C: TAG face-to-face in California (Bay area) Monday-Tuesday Sep 3-4 (could start Monday 1pm or so if needed)

East Coast options:

Option D: TAG face-to-face at NIST (East Coast) 2 days among {Monday -Tuesday-Wednesday} Aug 27-29

NOTES:
- I only spoke of A,B,C to Korea, I assume they like D as well. Over A,B,C, they prefer {A, B}
- speaking for myself, I am a bit tight on travel budget until Sept 30. After that, better - so I'd prefer to put off an East Coast trip for TAG F2F toward end of year (we talked of a second f2f in December, possibly combined with XML conf in Boston around 3-7 Dec, making it easier for East coast folks to join - e.g. David.).
- now ideally we should have someone from NIST... if none of them can travel for this, we need to see how many from West coast could travel...
- we know it is unlikely we have UK attending (Stephen) in any case, but Victor R. might make it if combining a visit to Sun.

Jacques