tag message

Subject: Face-to-face: August 30 and 31: Santa Clara, California

Hi,
As discussed at this mornings meeting, we are planning on having our
first Face to Face meeting on August 30 and 31 at the Sun campus in
Santa Clara, California.  We are working on all the details, but here is
some preliminary information so that everyone can start working on
arrangements and transportation.
Paul

============================

Dates: August 30 and 31, 2007

Location: Director's Mansion, 4070 George Sellon Circle, Santa Clara, CA
95054

Hotels: There is a Sun discount available at the following 2 hotels.  If
you are interested in booking a room at either Sierra Suites or
Homestead Suites, please contact Sheila Steele at Sheila.Steele@Sun.COM
and she will assist you in obtaining the Sun discount rate.  If you want
information about other area hotels, just ask and I'll compile the
information.

1. Sierra Suites Hotel
3915 Rivermark Plaza
Santa Clara, CA 95054
(408) 486-0800 or  (888) 695-7608
http://www.sierrasuites.com/locations/santa-clara.asp

   Sierra Suites is located less than a mile from the Sun campus.

2. Homestead Suites
190 E. El Camino Real
Mountain View, CA  94040
(650) 962-1500
http://www.homesteadhotels.com/hotels/san-jose-mountain-view.html

   Homestead Suites is located about 9 miles from the Sun Campus.