tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Test Assertion Modeling - comments, etc

How about this as a test assertion for the SBS rule #1

The TA is targeted at / relevant to (maybe it should say so)
an application which sends a UBL SBS document

An application conforming to the SBS which sends a UBL document,
if it allows the document to include elements not defined in the
SBS specification as being required, it SHOULD provide a warning
that such an element might not be processed by or visible to the
receiver of the document.

--
Stephen Green

Partner