tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Test Assertion Modeling - comments, etc

On 16/08/07, Serm Kulvatunyou <serm@nist.gov> wrote:
> ----------------
> Back to the SBS example though, I'm a little apprehensive about the way a
> necessarily vague conformance clause might impact on TAs. I guess there are
> all sorts of way of implementing a markup standard for instance (look at all
> the types of products which variously implement HTML, XHTML or docbook for
> example

Please don't get into validating applications when what you want to validate
is the markup generated by the application.
The standard is the XML instance, not the way it has been produced.

 - browsers, XSLT apps, mappers, editors, pdf generators, office
> apps, etc) and each would perhaps need a different conformance clause and
> consequently different TA lists to test such conformance.

A mixed bag of applications with no common specification?
What has this to do with TAG?

regards
--
Dave Pawson