tag message

Subject: F2F agenda change request

Hi,

K-TAG folks are asking if we can start the F2F early Thu afternoon, instead of 9amPT, due to their travel constraints.

Two options here:

1- we keep current schedule, but reshuffle the agenda so that we can still do productive work in the morning but more like a "task force" to share then with the entire group when all there. For example, sessions #3 (terminology issue) and #6 (examples fest) could be scheduled Thu morning.

2- We start only early afternoon as K-TAG suggests, but we make it a long afternoon - say 1:30pm to 6:30pm, with roughly 2 breaks of 15mn.

In both cases, my assumption is that nobody needs to adjourn early on Friday - 1.e. 5pm Fri is the closing.

Which option do you prefer?

Jacques