tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Some issues on current draft

A further issue like Issue 050:
Issue 054: We encourage spec writers to writer TAs; if they do so they may
actually write the specification in such a way that TAs are built into it
which might mean that a TA doesn't so much reference an spec statement - it
might actually *be* the normative statement. In that case the spec ref
might be unnecessary so it needs to be clear that in this case it is implicit;
in this case, implicitly, Spec Ref = TA Id.

--
Stephen D. Green

Partner
SystML, http://www.systml.co.uk