tag message

Subject: FW: WCAG2.0 test samples metadata document re: 7 May 2008 OASIS TAG teleconference

 From Tim B.

Concept of Test Case appears precisely defined, narrower than "test
metadata".
The test case seems to be what we "derive" from a TA.

We may need to distinguish both terms (test case, test metadata) in the
TA guideline.

Jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Boland [mailto:frederick.boland@nist.gov]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 7:20 AM
To: Durand, Jacques R.
Cc: stephen.green@systml.co.uk
Subject: WCAG2.0 test samples metadata document re: 7 May 2008 OASIS TAG
teleconference

A link to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Test Samples Metadata Document (which I mentioned
in the 7 May 2008 OASIS TAG teleconference):

http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tests/usingTCDL

This document has a section "metadata vocabulary" with a "testcase"
element and an "expected results" element.  The "testcase" element has a
link to the actual test file (case?), so test samples consist of one or
more test files and an associated metadata file.  The "expectedresults"
element may have some association/relationship with some part of a "test
assertion"?

This link is given as input to further discussion..

Best, Tim Boland NIST