tag message

Subject: meeting next week: getting around a scheduling conflict

Our next meeting should be next week, Wednesday Aug 27th.

I have a problem making it at the regular time (10am PT) because I have a conflict (hosting WS-I meetings the whole week, precisely on test assertions...).

But I could schedule it exceptionally at 4pm-5:30pm PT Wednesday 27, which actually might be good for Korean folks.

Another option is Wednesday 27,  8amPT.

Can you let me know what works for you:

Option (a): Wednesday 27, 4pm-5:30pm PT
Option (b): Wednesday 27, 8am-9:30am PT