tag message

Subject: Groups - conference call cancelled last Monday 13 - would Tuesdays work for you

 Team:

I realize this Monday was not a good day - several folks were on holiday
due to Easter.
So we cancelled the call on the spot.

Ona nother note:

Would Tuesdays 3pm work for you as well as Monday 3pm?
(I don't recall if we had an issue for Tuesday)

I have a slight preference for every other Tuesday due to some conflict
with other weekly meeting pn Monday 3pm, that is not critical for me
though.
So I would suggest shifting to Tuesday 3pm only if that does not
inconvenience anyone.

Regards,
Jacques