tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Groups - Test Assertions Guidelines draft 1.0.2 (Editable Source) (TestAssertionsGuidelines-draft-1-0-2.odt) uploaded

Mary

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32556/TestAssertionsGuidelines-draft-1-0-2.odt

This is an ODF editable version of a draft I am hoping (once voted on)
will be suitable for conversion to other formats and processing for
public review. I notice there are some apps that handle the ODF a little
badly (hopefully the OIC TC can help towards fixing this) such that the
numbering gets corrupted. I don't get this problem with OOo 3.0 on
Windows XP with the UK english/A4 settings.

I would be grateful for early notification of any problems I still need to
fix (and for help with whatever further processing I need to do once
we reach a voted CD status - plus any advice you would give on this
and on anything I need to do then to help towards public review draft).

best regards

Steve

--
Stephen D. Green

Document Engineering Services Ltd
Editor Test Assertions Guidelines, OASIS TAG TC