tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Current issue with "TA for properties"

I've not been quite convinced that there was a clear case for
putting the property definition in the prescription level. I'm
still a little uncertain about merely using a tag but it seems
better than overloading presription level so unless anyone
objects I will include this in another draft (along with some very
minor rewording Jacques has suggested offlist).

Best

Steve