tag message

Subject: Question about the Test Assertions drafts using OASIS 'odt' template

Mary,

Just a question about the OASIS ODT (ODF) Template:
I published several drafts which use the template and
noticed that when they appear in web searches the title
picked up by the search engine is not the title of the
document but some historical data from the template
itself

"[ODF] Eve Maler2004-09-24T00:30:00 d Scott Cantor2004-09-05T16:48:00 18 ..."

Is there anything I can do to modify the template without
going against the OASIS rules and guidelines to hide this
historic template data? Not that it isn't welcome to have
Eve Maler's name on our documents of course and quite
flattering too but even Eve Maler might have objections to
her name appearing all over the search results for anything
using the template :-) But seriously, It just might look
confusing to someone searching for the spec to not see
the spec title in the search results.

Maybe there's something I'm doing wrong with the editing.
If so then apologies to Eve and Scott and to the TAG TC
and those searching for TAG documents.

Best regards

Steve
---