tag message

Subject: Groups - illustrating-external-ta-reference-further-qualified.xml uploaded

Using the TA reference structure in TAML 0.7 I haave tried to add a
reference to a set of test assertions in an external TA instance file. Is
it OK to reference a whole set of test assertions as using a single
testAssertionRef? I have then qulified the set of test assertions using a
shared prerquisite applied in the TA Set which references the external TAs.
This is by way of proof of concept for this use case for the
testAssertionRef in TAM 0.7.

 -- Stephen Green

The document named illustrating-external-ta-reference-further-qualified.xml
has been submitted by Stephen Green to the OASIS Test Assertions Guidelines
(TAG) TC document repository.

Document Description:
This example illustrates a mechanism for referencing external sets of test
assertions, while further qualifying the test assertions with an umbrella
shared prerequisite. (Use UBL invoice example as external test assertion
sets.)

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=34383

Download Document: