tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Proposed Conf Clause rewording for the TA markup:

Minor change:
(including "Sections 2.3 (test assertions), " for test assertion set)

"Implementations of this specification that may claim conformance according to this conformance clause are: (1) instances of test assertion, (2) instances of test assertion set.

A conforming test assertion instance shall fulfill all mandatory normative statements in Sections 2.3 (test assertions) and 2.6 (reserved tag names) of this specification, and be valid according to the schema accompanying this specification.

A conforming test assertion set instance shall fulfill all mandatory normative statements in Sections 2.3 (test assertions), 2.4 (test assertions set), 2.5 (test assertion references) and 2.6 (reserved tag names) of this specification and be valid according to the schema accompanying this specification.

This schema is copied in-line in Section 3 but in the case of any discrepancies between the in-line copy and the schema accompanying this specification it is the separate schema which shall be used as the authoritative definition of the validating schema."

Any objections to me using this text for the markup conformance clause?

Best regards

Steve
---
Stephen D Green