tag message

Subject: RE: tentative meeting Thu 17th?

At this time, it looks like option ( C ) is best for all.

So I will schedule  Thu 17, 3pmPT soon, unless I hear against.

-jacques

From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 6:17 PM
To: dennis.hamilton@acm.org; 'TAG TC List'
Subject: [tag] RE: tentative meeting Thu 17th?

I recall we said Thu 17 was a possible date for an interim meeting (Tuesday is hard for me – in travel).

The tentative meeting this coming week, is for:

-          Informal agreement on changes to be made to Model and Markup, (including review proposed changes on Model from Kevin) for next versions to be ready by end of March.

Here is my options for Thursday: (first is top preference)

(a)   Thu 17, 5pmPT

(b)   Thu 17, 4pmPT

(c)    Thu 17, 3pmPT

(d)   Thu 17, 2pmPT

Any of these that you cannot do? (and any preference?)

Thx,

-jacques