tag message

Subject: Groups - TAG TC 2011-03-01 Meeting Minutes (lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag/201103/msg00007.html) uploaded

I always keep a record of the posting of minutes and their approval status
in this folder of the TAG TC Documents registry.

I usually do not have notifications sent to the TAG TC list, just to avoid
clutter.  I am having this notification sent so that TC Members can see
what it is like and how the record of minutes is maintained.  - Dennis

 -- Dennis Hamilton

The document revision named TAG TC 2011-03-01 Meeting Minutes
(lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag/201103/msg00007.html) has been submitted
by Dennis Hamilton to the OASIS Test Assertions Guidelines (TAG) TC
document repository.  This document is revision #1 of
lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag/201103/msg00001.html.

Document Description:
This document is a link to http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag/201103/msg00007.html
These are draft minutes from the 2011-03-01 Teleconference Meeting.

NOTE: The current interface to the List Archives, where the draft is
posted, does not identify the served-up HTML as encoded in UTF-8 by
default.  You may need to adjust the encoding of the view in your browser
to have this and other posts rendered correctly.

[Update 2011-03-15 corrects meeting conclusion concerning having a
2011-03-17 call.]

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41447

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41447/lists.oasis-open.orgarchivestag201103msg00007.html

Revision:
This document is revision #1 of
lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag/201103/msg00001.html.  The document
details page referenced above will show the complete revision history.

-OASIS Open Administration