tag message

Subject: FW: two redundant items in TAML schema

Stephen found dead code in our schema.

I checked, and agree that this element is useless:

<xs:complexType name="namespaces_type" mixed="true">

<xs:sequence>

<xs:element name="namespace" type="namespace_type" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

</xs:sequence>

</xs:complexType>

But I don’t think the other one (interpretation_type) is redundant.

I will suggest to modify the markup specification to clean-up the schema as above, and to re-approve it today. I will upload the new candidate draft (only the schema in section 3 is updated) in a moment.

-jacques