tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] Groups - conference call added

I got on at 10:00 and listened to hold music until the conference system timed me out (after about 20 minutes).  I'll try again in another few minutes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Rank [mailto:paul.rank@oracle.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 10:06
To: jdurand@us.fujitsu.com
Cc: tag@lists.oasis-open.org

On 6/1/2011 11:03 AM, jdurand@us.fujitsu.com wrote:

	1. Administrative
	- approval minutes last meeting.
	2. Review and approval of CSD05 candidate TA markup, as CSD05 +
	Pub.Review.
	- see upload Fri May 27:
	http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/document.php?document_id=42346
	- diff also uploaded, from previous CSD status.

	 -- Mr Jacques Durand

	conference call has been added by Mr Jacques Durand

	Date:  Thursday, 02 June 2011
	Time:  10:00am - 11:30am PT

10 AM (now) or 11 AM?

	Event Description:
	Host confcall: Fujitsu
	US Toll Free: 877-995-3314
	US Toll/International: 210-339-1806
	Passcode: 9589308

	Agenda:
	1. Administrative
	- approval minutes last meeting.
	2. Review and approval of CSD05 candidate TA markup, as CSD05 + Pub.Review.
	- see upload Fri May 27:
	http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/document.php?document_id=42346
	- diff also uploaded, from previous CSD status.

	Minutes:

	View event details:
	http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/event.php?event_id=30703

	PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
	application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
	browser.