tag message

Subject: TAG TC 2011-06-02 Meeting Minutes

Test Assertions Guidelines (TAG) TC Teleconference Meeting

Date: Thursday, June 2, 11am (PDT), 18:00 UTC.

Logistics

---------

There was some confusion on call start-up because the notice had 10:00-11:30.  We managed to converge at the intended 11:00-11:30 time.

Host confcall: Fujitsu  US Toll Free: 877-995-3314 US Toll/International: 210-339-1806

Passcode: 9589308

Attendance and Quorum

---------------------

5/5 Voting Members attending satisfied the 3/5 quorum requirement

MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE

* Jaques Durand, Chair (Fujitsu)

* Dennis E. Hamilton (Individual)

* Frederick Boland (NIST)

* Kevin Looney (Oracle)

* Paul Rank (Oracle)

[*: Voting Member at start and conclusion of meeting (5)

  +: Becomes Voting Member at conclusion of meeting (0)

  =: Persistent non-Voting Member at start and conclusion of the meeting (0)]

MEMBERS ABSENT

   Dale Moberg (Axway Software)

   Hyunbo Cho (Individual)

   Youngkon Lee (Individual)

   Kyoung_Rog Yi (National IT Industry Promotion Agency, Korea)  = Patrick Curran (Oracle)

   Dmitry Kostovarov, (Oracle)

   Victor Rudometov, (Oracle)

[*: Voting member at start and conclusion of the meeting (0)

  -: Becomes non-Voting member at conclusion of the meeting (0)

  =: Persistent non-Voting Member at start and conclusion of meeting (1)]

1. ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS

    1.1 APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES

The 2011-05-24 Minutes were approved without objection,

   < http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag/201105/msg00043.html >.

    1.2 APPROVAL OF AGENDA

The agenda was followed.

<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag/201106/msg00000.html>

    [Note: If the TAG list does not appear to render properly, change your browser settings to view the pages as Unicode (UTF-8).]

2. REVIEW AND APPROVAL OF CSD05 CANDIDATE TAML MARKUP

Comments of Dennis from 5-26 were reviewed and it was agreed that a new draft will be done by Friday, with a short call on Tuesday to see what we have.

During the call, the multiple use of "name" attributes with different semantics was observed, and it was agreed to change their names (e.g, "vname", "setname") so that any reuse in other namespaces is clean.  (I.e., we always know what taml:vname means when it is used elsewhere.  The taml:vname attribute is not an alternative on TAML elements themselves: e.g., on <taml:var> it is vname.)

This change may impact examples in the TA Guidelines and Jacques will check that out.

3. NEXT CALL

We will have another short meeting on Tuesday, June 7 at 12:30pm PDT (19:30 GMT).

- Dennis E. Hamilton