tag message

Subject: reformatted TA guidelines for CN track uploaded

All:

I have uploaded the reformatted TA guidelines, using the new Committee Notes document template from OASIS.

While doing so, fixed the following editorial defects or improvements:

-          Some figures (#1 and #2) were not referenced in the narrative of the guidelines. I added a couple of sentences referring to them.

-          Used courier font for any name or content that is specific to use cases (e.g. TA names, spec requirements)

-          For Related Material in Appendix B, added an informal “title” for some of them, and underlined all “titles”.

Please review. So far the “acknowledgement is in first Appendix A, followed by other appendices.

Thanks,

Jacques