tag message

Subject: Re: TAG TC 2011-12-13 Meeting Minutes

Dennis, Happy New Year (despite getting bad treatment by the OASIS mailer...)

I'll create a trouble ticket in the IT system is there's none created yet, and
let you know if/when someone has any ideas about workarounds, etc.

Best in 2012!

 - Robin

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 11:11 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
[Jacques - please forward this to TAG TC List (tag@lists.oasis-open.org).  The OASIS mail system has decided that my SMTP sender is disreputable and bounces my posts to the list.  Since my e-mail address (actually a forwarding address) is bonded at the hip to my OASIS account, I think I am stuck.  It's not my server and I can't do a lot about what its IP address might be or any other mail that comes through the same server from other users of that service.]

 Happy New Year!
 - Dennis
 ]

Test Assertions Guidelines (TAG) TC Teleconference Meeting
Date: Tuseday, 13 December 2011, 2:00 pm (PDT), 21:00 UTC.

Logistics
---------

Host confcall: Fujitsu  US Toll Free: 877-995-3314 US Toll/International: 210-339-1806
Passcode: 9589308

Attendance and Quorum
---------------------
5/5 Voting Members attending satisfied the 3/5 quorum requirement

MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE
 * Jaques Durand, Chair (Fujitsu)
 * Dennis E. Hamilton, Secretary (Individual)
 * Frederick Boland (NIST)
 * Kevin Looney (Oracle)
 * Paul Rank (Oracle)

 [*: Voting Member at start and conclusion of meeting (5)
 +: Becomes Voting Member at conclusion of meeting (0)
 =: Persistent non-Voting Member at start and conclusion of the meeting (0)]

MEMBERS ABSENT
  Dale Moberg (Axway Software)
  Hyunbo Cho (Individual)
  Youngkon Lee (Individual)
  Kyoung_Rog Yi (National IT Industry Promotion Agency, Korea)
 = Patrick Curran (Oracle)
  Dmitry Kostovarov, (Oracle)
  Victor Rudometov, (Oracle)

 [*: Voting member at start and conclusion of the meeting (0)
 -: Becomes non-Voting member at conclusion of the meeting (0)
 =: Persistent non-Voting Member at start and conclusion of meeting (1)]

1. ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS
   1.1 APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES

   The 2011-11-04 Minutes were approved without objection
   The 2011-06-02 Minutes were approved without objection

   1.2 APPROVAL OF AGENDA
The agenda was followed.
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag/201112/msg00001.html>
   [Note: If the TAG list does not appear to render properly, change your browser settings to view the pages as Unicode (UTF-8).]

2. TA GUIDELINES REPOSITIONED AS COMMITTEE NOTE (CND)

The TA Guidelines have been transposed into a document using the Committee Note template.  Provide review of that for any glitches and Jacques will post a new draft by the end of the week.

Jacques will start an e-mail ballot to approve the new working draft as a CAN for submission to Public Review.  The public review won't happen until 2012 and the e-ballot can extend into January to give us a chance to catch anything before the e-ballot closes.

3. TEST ASSERTIONS MODEL VERSION 1.0 AND TEST ASSERTION MARKUP LANGUAGE VERSION 1.0 COMMITTEE SPECIFICATIONS

The Committee Specifications are not posted yet.  The new documents are important for the next step, because they need to be referenced by the TA Guidelines CDN.

Next steps:

 - Gather statements of use.  The change in statement of use rules was discussed as well as the prospects for non-member statements of use.

 - It is considered that there will be at least 5 statements of use.

 - Timeline for OASIS Standard submission was discussed.  There would not be Candidate OASIS Standards until the TA Guidelines CND were available for reference.

  With no changes to any of the drafts, and no issues raised within the TC, the advancement of the drafts to Committee Specifications and one Committee Note was addressed next.

4. NEXT MEETING

The next meeting will be on Tuesday, January 10, 2012, at the regular time (22:00Z UTC, 14:00 PST).

Respectfully submitted,

- Dennis E. Hamilton
 TAG TC Secretary

--