tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] current status

I think we don't conduct the ballot to make the Model CS a COS.  If I understand Chet's note correctly, he conducts the ballot at our request.  When the Guidelines CN is available, you already have the TAG TCs resolution to make the request of Chet.

(My understanding is that, starting with the CS or CN ballot, it is all done by the TC Administrator, using artifacts in the TC Administrator's custody.)

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: tag@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tag@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jacques Durand
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 14:22
To: tag@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tag] current status

All:

The TC admin (Chet) told me the TAG guidelines CN should be officially published very soon, with an official URL.

That would fulfill the condition for submission of the TA Model CS as OASIS standard candidate (see motion we approved last month).

That is why I did not initiate a new submission ballot. Although if nothing happened this week, I will initiate an electronic ballot for the TC to approve this CS as candidate standard, then submit it to TC admin.

Meanwhile, no need for a meeting this week – I may schedule one next week if progress is made.

On Markup-side: we have someone at NIST starting to use the TA markup. That could become a good source for the missing “statement of use” for the markup…

Regards,

Jacques