tag message

Subject: status meeting Wed January 29 ?

Dear all:

I would like to plan for a status meeting Wed January 29, 2:30pmPT.

Would that work for everyone?

We have not met in a while, as we are in “maintenance” mode – the call would be about catching-up with current deployments of TAs, possible observations on how our guidelines are used, etc.

Any other agenda item? Might be a short call.

Regards, and happy new year,

-jacques