tax message

Subject: draft programm face to face meeting

Dear Friends,

Our Canadian friends have been so kind to produce a draft programme for the
Amsterdam conference. It has been put into the TC's archive. Feel free to
give comments. Please put them out on the list.
The accommodation is confirmed. It will be The Amsterdam based head office
of IBM Netherlands.
At the moment we are also working on setting up a videoconferencing link
with the Microsoft conference which is taking place during the same days's.
I will keep you informed.

Regards Harm Jan