tax message

Subject: Amsterdam meeting materials.

Hello All,

It was very nice meeting you all in Amsterdam.

At this time I would like to ask all of the presenters to submit the PowerPoint presentations, any notes that you think are appropriate to be shared with the committee, any other materials that you wish to contribute to me. I will publish the materials to the site in our meetings area.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail those to me at michael.roytman@vertexinc.com

Best Regards,

Michael Roytman.