tax message

Subject: BASC - CoR Work Group - Teleconference Schedule

Hello TaxXML TC,

During the TaxXML TC conference call yesterday we discussed setting up
bi-weekly conference calls to focus on the continuing work in the
Certificate of Residence pilot project.  We agreed that we would schedule
the calls at 2:00 eastern time.  It's suggested that we schedule these
calls for alternating Wednesdays starting next week, June 30.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you're interested in
participating in these discussions but would be unable to attend on these
days.  If it works for the rest of the team, we'll see if we can move the
day.

Thanks

John