tax message

Subject: Adieu

Colleagues, as some of you may know, I am about to start my retirement next
week.  It has been a pleasure getting to know you and working with you over
the past two years.  Its evident that  progress is being made to establish
XML standards for tax administrations and share best practices.  We are
demonstrating the value of shared insight and collaboration across
jurisdictions.

I am looking forward to the exciting possibilities over the coming months,
time to pursue a passion for travel as well as other interests.

Harm-Jan, a special thanks to you for your leadership in charting the course
for our group.

Best of luck to all, Bruce.