tax message

Subject: FW: standard format for payroll tax tables

FYI,

Sylvia Webb

Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 11:13 AM
To: TIGERS
Subject: standard format for payroll tax tables

Interested, anyone?
Jonathan Lyon
FTA
_________

Tracy,

A standard format for payroll tax tables really would be useful. I imagine this principally would require an agreement among the federal, state, local tax entities and payroll software vendors. While HR-XML would not take on this type of payroll tax table project, it might possibly be of interest to the TIGERS group within ASC X12. This is a group that does have representation from federal and some state taxing authorities as well as major payroll vendors.

I’ve copied the chair of the TIGERS workgroup who might be able to tell you if a project of this type has been discussed.

Best Regards,

Chuck Allen

Director, HR-XML Consortium, Inc.