tax message

Subject: Happy Australia Day!

I would like to wish our Antipodean friends a very happy Australia
Day yesterday.

Australia Day is celebrated annually on January 26 (which is today
in TaxXML member jurisdictions, except for the Australians, for
whom it was yesterday).

www.australiaday.gov.au

andrew [awebber@wwwebbers.com]
ph 613-797-8123
fx 831-300-4097
------
For PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject