tax message

Subject: Groups - PPv1.07 (OASIS_XML_Position_Paper_for_Tax_Administrators_v1-07.doc) uploaded

A Position Paper telecon was held 2005-08-05 @ 1600ET.  The discussion was
very productive, thanks to those who were able to attend, and to those who
contributed to the document.

v1.07 incorporates decisions taken at the telecon, during which
participants reviewed from document start to the end of section 3.  It was
decided not to revisit edits made in Philadelphia unless it was critical,
and to bypass the Executive Summary until the document's body is complete
(exception: to move "History of the Committee" from Executive Summary to
Introduction).  There are some significant issues to resolve within the
Executive Summary and it is anticipated that some will be resolved while
finalizing the body.

To be consistent with earlier edits, I have made these changes as the user
"Telecon of 2005-08-05" (initials "TC").  I've also accepted as many of the
purely-editing changes (e.g. punctuation) as I can.

Another telecon will be scheduled as soon as possible to continue the
discussion.  Any comments on v1.07 in advance of the discussion should be
sent to the list if possible.  My goal is to distribute v1.08 (if
necessary) at least 24 hours before the next telecon.

Thanks!
=andrew

 -- Andrew Webber

The document named PPv1.07
(OASIS_XML_Position_Paper_for_Tax_Administrators_v1-07.doc) has been
submitted by Andrew Webber to the OASIS Tax XML TC document repository.

Document Description:
Position Paper v1.07 incorporates decisions taken at the telecon held
2005-08-05 @ 1600ET.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tax/document.php?document_id=13949

Download Document: