tax message

Subject: Good-bye

Dear colleagues,
this is to wish you a very good new year, health, success, and happiness,
and to say good-bye. My contract expired at the end of the year, and there
is no opportunity for prolongation. So my membership in the TaxXML group
comes to an end, too. It was great to be with you, thank you all for what I
could learn from you and for your patience with me. I would really like to
see some further cooperation of Germany and some other country/countries in
the future, especially in the field of CoR, and will not definitely exclude
the possibility of my participation in such exercise.
Take care, all of you.
Arndt