tax message

Subject: San Francisco Hotel

All -

It was brought to my attention that the hotel staff may be confused
about the proper rate for our group.  The quoted rate is $130 if the
reservation was made by September 11.  If you are told something
different, I suggest you point this out as the entire staff appears not
to be informed.  If you need me to intervene, please let me know and
I'll be very happy to place a call to the hotel on your behalf.

See you next week - have a safe trip to San Francisco.

Susan L. Smoter
Director, Internet Development Services
Electronic Tax Administration, IRS
www.irs.gov